legal terms of our website, DesireSystemReview.org, sub-domains, and any associated web-based
and mobile applications (collectively, “Website”), as owned and operated by
Capitalized terms, unless otherwise defined, have the meaning specified within the
agreement, and other posted guidelines within our Website, collectively “Legal
Terms”, constitute the entire and only agreement between you and DesireSystemReview.org,
and supersede all other agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect
to our Website and the subject matter contained herein. We may amend our Legal Terms at any
time without specific notice to you. The latest copies of our Legal Terms will be posted on our
Website, and you should review all Legal Terms prior to using our Website. After any revisions
to our Legal Terms are posted, you agree to be bound to any such changes to them. Therefore, it
is important for you to periodically review our Legal Terms to make sure you still agree to
By using our Website, you agree to fully comply with and be bound by our Legal Terms. Please
review them carefully. If you do not accept our Legal Terms, do not access and use our Website.
If you have already accessed our Website and do not accept our Legal Terms, you should
immediately discontinue use of our Website.
The terms “us” or “we” or “our” refers to
DesireSystemReview.org, the owner of the Website.
A “Visitor” is someone who merely browses our Website, but has not registered as
A “Member” is an individual that has registered with us to use our Service.
Our “Service” represents the collective functionality and features as offered
through our Website to our Members.
A “User” is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a
All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website are
collectively known as our “Content”.
You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances,
and regulations regarding your use of our Website. DesireSystemReview.org reserves the right to
investigate complaints or reported violations of our Legal Terms and to take any action we deem
appropriate, including but not limited to canceling your Member account, reporting any
suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties
and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to
your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic
Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or
other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website does not
constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior
written permission of the corresponding service mark/trademark owner. Our Website is also
protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication
by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not
grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Website.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a
convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with,
or sponsor such third party websites. The inclusion of links within our Website does not
constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party
websites. DesireSystemReview.org has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices
of third party websites; as such, you access any such third party websites at your own
Our Legal Terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Ma, United States
and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ma, United States without
regard to conflict of law principles. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal
jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Website,
must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and
barred. Should any part of our Legal Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall
be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full
force and effect. To the extent that any Content in our Website conflicts or is inconsistent
with our Legal Terms, our Legal Terms shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any
provision of our Legal Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to
enforce such provision. The rights of DesireSystemReview.org under our Legal Terms shall
survive the termination of our Legal Terms.
related companies (“Company”) collect, use and share personal information of
consumer users of this website, DesireSystemReview.org (the “Site”). This Policy also applies
to any of our other websites that post this Policy. This Policy does not apply to websites that
post different statements.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us.
We collect your? ? name,? email address,? password,? demographic information (such as your
gender and occupation), and other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get from Others.
We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get
from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our
Site, we log ? your computer operating system type,? browser type,? browser language,? the
website you visited before browsing to our Site,? pages you viewed,? how long you spent on a
page,? access times,? Internet protocol (IP) address and information about your use of and
actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are
small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. Cookies help us make our Site and your
visits to our Site.
Web Beacons. We may log information using digital images called Web beacons
on our Site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn
what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, andservices.
- We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customerservice.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices,technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, andother news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personalinformation.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent,unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customersrequest.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us sharepersonal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject totheir privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal,involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can includeany merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- We may share information to protect the rights and property of DesireSystemReview.org, ouragents, customers, and others. This includes enforcing our agreements, policies, and terms ofuse.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of ouremployees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-
marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business
dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can
request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many
browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our
cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take steps to help protect personal information. No company can fully prevent security
risks, however. Mistakes may happen. Bad actors may defeat even the best safeguards.
our email address: Webmaster (@) DesireSystemReview.org
Last Updated: 9/29/2013